Sunday, January 16, 2011

street chic from london


Chris Gove, writer, Hanover Square

"I am wearing a jacket from Oliver Spencer, a shirt by Pringle, an outer shirt from Percival, jeans from Topman and then my shoes are YMC - which is one of my favourite shops, as is Band of Outsiders, Oliver Spencer, Jack Spade and Our Legacy. I would describe my style as Nu-Workwear."







Pawel Mikulski, photo re-toucher, Carnaby Street

"I am wearing a G-Star coat, an All Saints jacket, Zara trousers, shoes by Harley Davidson, a snood by Cos and my bag is from Zara. I would describe my style as quite useful and practical as I don't need a suit for work. My favourite designers are Prada, DKNY and Tom Ford."










Amanda Waterstone, designer, London

"I'm wearing trousers and a jacket from American Apparel with Ash boots. I've accessorised my look with a Gilda's Tryst handbag and pearl necklace. I love designing and wearing pearls in a sexy way. Pearls are great to wear as they are timeless but it is fun to funk them up and bit and give them a bit of energy."







Yana Mulyar, Bond Street

"I am wearing a Rika T-shirt under my Miu Miu cardigan and Missoni fur gilet. My jeans and boots are from Prada and this is an Hermes Kelly handbag and Rolex watch. My must-have item for 2011 is a Stella McCartney monochrome coat."







Toma, model, London

"It is freezing today so I really wanted to wear something warm like my Phi overcoat which I have paired with a Yohji Yamamoto handbag. I tend to wear a lot of black and that is a common theme."








Isadora Tanner, model, Sloane Square

"I'm wearing a vintage coat from the Thirties with an All Saints dress and Topshop tights. My shoes are made entirely from leaves. My style is about embracing your womanly powers and my style inspiration is my sister."








Julia Nobis, model, London

"I'm wearing an Alexander Wang T-shirt with Doc Martens boots. I always take my guitar with me when I travel, that's how I survive the shows."









Rebecca Kirkpatrick, fine art student, London

"I'm wearing a vintage coat with a vintage bag and shawl. My shoes are second-hand. I like to wear warm colours like greens and reds."








Julia Page, painter and vintage stall holder, London

"I'm wearing a hand knitted top from Portobello Market with Office shoes and a skirt by Laundry under a vintage sheepskin coat. I love a pop of colour in my look and like to be a little electric. My style inspiration is Gottfried Helnwein and director Tim Burton."







Claire Hardaker, costume designer, Bond Street

"Today I'm wearing a Whistles coat with Nudie jeans and Russell & Bromley brogues. I've accessorised with a handbag from Absolute Vintage and a scarf from a market in Scotland. My New Year's resolution is to do more exercise."







Alice Apponyi, designer, Pimlico

"I'm wearing a vintage coat with boots I bought in Italy with a handbag I designed. My style is usually eclectic but warm today in the snow. My style inspirations are Chanel meets Rita Hayworth!"


No comments:

Post a Comment