Sunday, February 6, 2011

street chic weekly : february 15, 2011

Lara Vandenberg, Bondi Beach, Australia

Lara Vandenberg, fashion assistant, Bondi Beach, Australia

"I'm wearing vintage shorts paired with a Camilla and Marc top and a Louis Vuitton bag. I like to glam it up and make an effort - I just threw out almost everything in my wardrobe, so it's time to start afresh!"

Shanay Hall, Bondi Beach, Australia

Shanay Hall, model, Bondi Beach, Australia

"I'm wearing a little vintage jacket and a thrift store dress matched with boots borrowed from my best friend. My style is free, I'm a bit of a free-spirited hippy and I love long flowing dresses. My style icon is Theodora Richards."

Sonya Kukainis, Bondi Beach, Australia

Sonya Kukainis, student/model, Bondi Beach, Australia

"I'm wearing a vintage dress and boots from Perth Markets and a Ralph Lauren belt. My style is relaxed and very much vintage, I buy a lot of clothes from thrift stores and I love to mix and match new with old. My style icon is Erin Wasson."

Cibelle Cavalli - Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Cibelle Cavalli at Sao Paulo Fashion Week

"I'm wearing a skirt by Amapo with Melissa shoes. I would describe my style as being free and my favourite designers are Amapo and Neon."

Caroline Ribeiro - Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Caroline Ribeiro at Sao Paulo Fashion Week

"I'm wearing a dress by Reinaldo Lourenco - also my favourite designer, as well as Alexandre Herchcovitch. My style is classic."

Fabio Gurjao - Sao Paulo Fashion Week

Fabio Gurjao at Sao Paulo Fashion Week

"I would describe my style as boutique punk and my favourite label is Balmain. I'm wearing Armani shorts and a T-shirt and Converse. My bag is Chanel."

Victor Hugo Fernandes - SPFW

Victor Hugo Fernandes, blogger, SPFW

"I'm wearing an Osklen shirt with a Louis Vuitton bag and shorts from H&M. My style is a bit mixed up and my favourite designer is Hedi Slimane."


aaaaand lets see the best looks from chictopia this week (i think)




























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment